houses, furniture, decorations, oh my!
well that was quick!!
i just checked as a fluke to see about the house.........................*drumroll*
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY PRETTY LITTLE HOUSE!!!
i'm about to be a freakin' homeowner...holy crap!
i'm of course posting pictures because i CAN now!!! yay!! some background, it's in leander (ok, stop booing!), it's in a cute little subdivision named northcreek ranch. it's a 3/2 (so i have PLENTY OF ROOM for visitors)
front

living room

kitchen

master bath

floor plan (my beautiful art)

YAY! i am SOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just checked as a fluke to see about the house.........................*drumroll*
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY PRETTY LITTLE HOUSE!!!
i'm about to be a freakin' homeowner...holy crap!
i'm of course posting pictures because i CAN now!!! yay!! some background, it's in leander (ok, stop booing!), it's in a cute little subdivision named northcreek ranch. it's a 3/2 (so i have PLENTY OF ROOM for visitors)
front

living room

kitchen

master bath

floor plan (my beautiful art)

YAY! i am SOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
