have you had your latin kiss today?

"After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away."--carrie, SaTC

03 October 2005

it's so hard to get goin' on mondays...i am proof of this

updated 9:48am- 10/4/05

1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in. (Maybe.)
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

yes, go on.

*JENNI*
1. You gave me a pair of shoes, I took you skiing with my family--it's fate.
2. "my humps" or forrest gump, thanks to my brother
3. green? i don't know, that is such an awkward question.
4. greg
5. we were in the common room and we were talking about our love of colin farrel, and i'll never forget you said "he looks like the type to just throw you up against a wall" (that's right.)
6. umm...a cheetah? i don't know, what the hell kind of question is this?
7. why don't you like austin anymore?

*L*BO*
1. you heart rivers.
2. "don't cha?" ~ PCD
3. red?
4. "we have to win" (and 3 hours of larson)
5. i don't have a specific one, but i remember seeing you in our world cultures 1 class, you sat in the back.
6. a lion?
7. where do you get your fashion sense?

*SHAWNA*
1. you're a stalker.
2. anything bob dylan
3. green, i don't know why, i always think green when i think of you, weird?
4. worst friends ever and brent
5. letting us crash in your hotel room in vegas. *heart*
6. ladybug :)
7. why DO you like bob dylan so much?

*LE*
1. we should have been roommates in nyc (seeing as our roommates were bffs)
2. anything avril lavigne...why?
3. purple.
4. have you talked to your "dad" lately? (or not enough passion!)
5. i remember you being at NAB, but we never talked
6. tiger
7. why does it take you so long to get ready crazy?

*ALLISON* (aka meeeeee!)
1. you make the best subway sandwiches
2. "pieces of me"~ashlee simpson (or any other ashlee song)
3. pink!
4. gutter!
5. you were the only person who could compete with me while sneezing.
6. rat, the doglet (you don't remind me of a dog, i just think of you if i see a scruffy dog)
7. why do you like to bake so much?

*BUNDY* (i'm assuming your comment meant you wanted me to do this)
1. you twist your ankles more than anyone i've ever known
2. "rain"~patty griffin or any song that has to do with rain
3. anything but red (i know you! ;))
4. "i just don't feel comfortable answering that question."
5. human development for BIC freshman year, and we did that weird skit thing, wasn't it like jerry springer?
6. giraffe, it's just b/c you're long and lean and they are graceful friend. :)
7. do you think you'll ever teach any other grade?