"i can't forget the way you looked at me"--tim mcgraw
Things I have done in the past 24 hours:
We are having our thanksgiving luncheon today, and I brought pasta salad, so after dinner with Chris' parents, I came home and made this...apparently thinking I needed pasta, when really I needed Italian dressing, since it has Italian "spices" but all we had was Caesar Vinagerette, so I improvised. It also didn't make very much, so I threw in some of the pasta Chris' mom sent home with me and voila! Pasta Salad extraordinaire!
This morning I went to the dentist to get a filling refilled (not as bad if you don't have any NEW cavities), my sealants "re-sealed" and then as a special gift he did some filing on my teeth, i didn't realize he was going to do this but my front tooth does some weird swooping thing and isn't even with my other front tooth, so i was happy for the complimentary cosmetic fix. he said it was my wedding present. throughout all this, I got to watch this movie underneath a cozy blue blanket.
I bought what I'm planning on wearing to the rehearsal dinner. Since it's at the Salt Lick, I didn't want to be TOO dressy, who wants to eat at a picnic table in a dressy dress (I'm thinking more about having to step over the seat part)? No one. So I ordered this. (pending backup just in case it doesn't look good and no I don't plan on hanging out in my sun room wearing my UGGs and wearing it like that) I'll wear it with my dark jeans and camel boots (pending generosity of mama sims and/or a huge sale - neither of which I plan on in the next 2 weeks, oh well)
I had my 2nd work-expensed lunch this week - best.last.week.ever. At our old office, we had 2 floors, all of the consultants were on the 1st, except for one team, and we get along with them really well. My other work bestie, hailey's, last day is tomorrow too, so they took her to lunch and my boss and i went with them to Maiko. I had the Kobe Beef Bento Box - yum!
I had my 2nd work-expensed lunch this week - best.last.week.ever. At our old office, we had 2 floors, all of the consultants were on the 1st, except for one team, and we get along with them really well. My other work bestie, hailey's, last day is tomorrow too, so they took her to lunch and my boss and i went with them to Maiko. I had the Kobe Beef Bento Box - yum!
We are having our thanksgiving luncheon today, and I brought pasta salad, so after dinner with Chris' parents, I came home and made this...apparently thinking I needed pasta, when really I needed Italian dressing, since it has Italian "spices" but all we had was Caesar Vinagerette, so I improvised. It also didn't make very much, so I threw in some of the pasta Chris' mom sent home with me and voila! Pasta Salad extraordinaire!
This morning I went to the dentist to get a filling refilled (not as bad if you don't have any NEW cavities), my sealants "re-sealed" and then as a special gift he did some filing on my teeth, i didn't realize he was going to do this but my front tooth does some weird swooping thing and isn't even with my other front tooth, so i was happy for the complimentary cosmetic fix. he said it was my wedding present. throughout all this, I got to watch this movie underneath a cozy blue blanket.
I love my dentist - way to make the experience comfortable! Then I trekked it to my doctor's office and found out I don't have tuberculosis (obvs, stupid visa requirements).
I also got my bridals back today! I can tell in the beginning I was really nervous but happy with them. I wont post them on here, obvs, but if you want the link, I will send it to you.
I feel kind of weird that tomorrow is my last day here, so much to do...sort of, I'm really going to miss working here. But am really excited to have the week off next week to destress and get everything finalized and then Chris gets here!!!!! (6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Labels: random
