have you had your latin kiss today?

"After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away."--carrie, SaTC

28 July 2008

"oh i know what you wanna do to me"--the bangles

Hey hey,
So my weekend was pretty low-key, I was kind of in a weird mood on Sunday so that wasn't super fun, but I have snapped out of it and am 100% better today. Amazing what a sweet email will do and some sleep ;)

On Friday, I came home, took a short nap and then my mom and I went to run some errands. I finally found the flowergirl dress I have been wanting. (The story behind that is that I had bought one already but I decided I wanted her to wear ivory instead of pink) So I have been keeping my eye out on this dress at Dillards that is super cute, and Dillards is finally having a massive sale and we were able to get it! Yay!

On Saturday, we had to wake up early because Amy wanted to look at houses. My mom and I drove over to their house and picked up Chris' mom and Amy and then we were on our way. We looked at so.many.houses. But my mom just wanted to get an idea of what she was looking for and it was really helpful. I love looking at houses and I am so excited to move and start looking for Chris and mine's new digs :) I also found out that Chris and I got all of our luggage! Chris' mom mentioned that "someone" got it for us - she wouldn't say who but earlier in the week she told us about her friends who "love to buy luggage" - haha. (I'm telling you everything on Dillards was on sale - even the luggage) After that, we went to eat and then my mom and I went to run errands. I decided I didn't want to go out and be the sober person around drunk people (you really have to be in the mood for that) so Amy and I ended up going to the Round Rock Express game and just talked and hung out...and ate a bunch of bad food. Oh well :). It was fun - I like watching baseball in person, just not on tv.

On Sunday, I woke up in a funk and didn't really end up getting out of it until I was going to sleep. I went shopping with my mom and got a really cute dress. I ran into Steph at TJ Maxx which was good because I haven't seen her in forever (did I ever mention that my mom worked magic and got the wine stains out of my dress from her wedding? no hard feelings :) ) . I am looking for a few details for the wedding- a card box, table number frames and anything else that may decorate the room. Then I came home and finished the text for the invites, I am waiting for the moms to look over it to make sure it looks ok, then we'll send off for proofs and once those are done, we'll get them! They'll be here in less than 2 weeks, but that's ok because I'm sure addressing them will take for.ev.er. I also worked on our slideshow and THOUGHT about starting the music list but it was getting late. Chris and I also thought of a really cute idea for table numbers that you will just have to wait and see :).

Anyway I am in a good mood today and just working. And super hungry. boo, it's only 11.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,